Saturday, December 30, 2006


Number One on Podiobooks (today)

Just a quick one. I noticed that I'm number one on podiobooks.com's 'Most Subscribed To Books of The Last 30 Days' chart. This is only because 'One Among the Sleepless' was added in the last month and such a surge of interest is natural under the circumstances, but still, it's nice while it lasts.
If you aren't a member of Podiobooks yet, why not join? (It's free and easy). Then you can go to my page and give me some stars: obviously 5 for everything would be nice. You can even write a review of the book and start a discusion of it, the reading, the whole thing. It's your big chance to break into literary criticism - and a great opportunity to give me a late Christmas present of 5 stars all the way. So much nicer than socks.

No comments: