Friday, December 01, 2006

Files Re-named
I had to rename my files on the Libsyn site following my gaffe of earlier on today. I've spent the last few hours re-loading the lost files, then, since I was using a proper FTP and not Propaganda (which names your files by the date you upload - that's right, it wasn't me that came up with that dumb naming system) I uploaded the files with a proper naming system 'Sleepless-01' etc. Of course, I now had a mixture of sensibly-named and Propaganda-dated files. So to prevent further confusion, I renamed the lot. I now have no stats on PodcastPickle. Arse! It also means that when you get the next episode, it'll be named 'Sleepless-07', which might confuse your iPod or whatever. Sorry about that. But it's all for the best, I needed to get that sorted out anyway. So, from now on, we have an agreed name format. So, you can relax. I mean, I can relax. For all I know, you aren't even reading this. Are you?
In other news, I can't believe David Gest got the heave-ho from 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' I really thought he had that in the bag. Tonight's show is just starting, so I'm off to watch the final.

No comments: