Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Episode 9

Episode 9 is a turning point for the central characters and is the episode that the story has been building up to. It marks the end of Part One of the novel and sets up the events of Part Two. At the end of the episode there's a promo for Jack Wakes Up by Seth Harwood.

Since creating the promo video mentioned in the previous blog, I've discovered that MySpace has a video showing facility for your homepage that allows WMV files, so I've uploaded it there too. I've also uploaded some pictures of me to my MySpace page, which it displays in a groovy slide show, again on the MySpace page. So if you'd like to see those, or even if you'd like to be a MySpace friend of mine, click here.

I start recording episode 10 today; it'll go up on Dec 26th. Fortunately I can preset that release time so I don't have to hang around here in the flat while all my chums are off stuffing themselves with Christmas leftovers or down the pub swilling back the pints. I know that a lot of you will be doing that too, and not in the slightest bit interested in One Among The Sleepless. But for those of you who really are what Scott Sigler calls 'Junkies', episode 10 will be released on schedule.
Until then, have a Merry Christmas. Cheers for now.

No comments: