Friday, June 01, 2007


Episode 30 and Detox(ish)

First of all, no, it's not over. Some listeners expressed shock and concern that Episode 29 was the end of the novel. Not so; Episode 30 begins the final part of the book and, as happened with previous parts of the book, we begin quietly following the climax of the previous part. Next week (31) things rack-up a notch. Episode 32 tightens the nuts a little more. Then Episode 33 is... ahhh, now that would be telling.

In other news, I've been detoxing this week. No, nothing like what you read about in those mad books that tell you eat millet for a month. Mine's a simple affair: no alcohol, lots of water, cold showers, early nights, plenty of fruit and veg, no crap food like chocolate, frozen pizzas etc. I'm now on day five of this not-too-stressful regime and I feel... fine: nothing to wig-out over, just fine, thanks. I do notice my memory is quicker to respond though. So if you sometimes feel like you're starting to go prematurely senile. Try a light detox, it may help. It...

Er...

What was I saying?

Promo on the episode is for The Big O's Technofodder Podcast.

No comments: