Monday, June 04, 2007


Episode 31: Delay Expected Due to Apartment Move

First of all, I'm going to try not to be late. But at the same time, I see a delay as unavoidable due to the fact that we're moving out of our apartment this week. Yes, we leave the city centre to move out to a quieter neighbourhood. I hadn't forgotten about this when I recorded Episode 30; the reason I didn't mention it was because I didn't think that moving house was going to be a problem. Of course, what I had forgotten is that moving house is nothing but problems. It's hard to record when you're packing up boxes and what have you.

As I say, I'll do my best to get episode 31 recorded and posted this week, but don't hold your breath: I don't even know if our new flat has wireless broadband reception yet. Gulp!

Still, let me leave you with a look at the lighter side of moving house with a PG Tips tea ad from 1971. Go, Mr Shifter!

No comments: