Thursday, November 09, 2006


OK, so there I there I was, tying the noose around the light fitting and getting all set to kick the chair out from under me when an email arrives from Libsyn. They’ve found the problem and have sorted it out: ‘Episode 3’ is go.

I was relieved to learn that my file isn’t in the pay of The Mob – it wasn’t a corruption thing. It was all to do with service upgrades and technical stuff that picks other stuff up - or doesn’t. Fortunately whatever needed doing is done and the Milky Bars are on me!

(For readers outside the UK, that’s a TV ad reference. Basically Milky Bar is a small bar of white chocolate that gets dished out by a blond kid with freckles in a cowboy outfit whenever things go well for him.) (OK, so I’m not blond or freckled, but I look as good in a cowboy outfit as the next man, especially when I’m biting down victoriously on a bar of white chocolate.)

‘Episode 4’ - in which Gaz eats a grape, Wayne eats a banana and Peter eats a slab of 100% pure terror in McDonalds – will be online (God willing) when the world wakes up next Wednesday morning.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Mike

No comments: