Saturday, May 12, 2007

So, where is it?
If you've come here looking for info on 28.2, it's looking increasingly like it's going to be next week's episode. I know, I know, I said I'd try to get it online by today, but my life keeps intervening (I do have a life you know). Yesterday I went out for a drink with some chums and today I have a hangover. I've put together a promo for the Bonus Track which I've just sent out to Seth Harwood and Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff, so hopefully you'll be able to hear that somewhere soon. In fact, if you're a podcaster and you'd be interested in doing a promo swap with me, either for One Among the Sleepless or The Bonus track, let me know and we can make devious plans together.
OK, now I'm going to have some a strong coffee and put in a couple of hours on the 28.2 edit.

3 comments:

MiguelD said...

tick, tick, tick....

Is that the sound of a clock or something more sinister waiting for our hero? I don't know. Mike has said to all his loyal listeners that he is going to get the second installment out right away. They are waiting. That ticking sound just keeps on. Like the dripping of water on your forehead....

tick, tick, tick....

Mike Bennett said...

Sorry Michaeld,
It's Monday night and I'm finishing off episode 28.2 now. Tomorrow I record the bumpers and upload. I hope when you hear it you'll understand why it took so long.
Thanks to you and all listeners for your patience.
Cheers
Mike

MiguelD said...

No problemo amigo -

I just listened to 28.2 and it was worth the wait. I feel all warm now - which is quite unusal in your story. :-) That's ok though. Keeps me guessing....