Monday, May 07, 2007


The Bonus Track
So, complete with unremarkable but functionally tidy name, my new podcast 'The Bonus Track' is now live both in the Libsyn feed and at Podshow. The show will have its own dedicated site at Podshow for those who aren't listening to One Among the Sleepless; those good people who are, will get it automatically.

It features some insight into what motivated me to start writing One Among the Sleepless, plus the first part of a phone chat with Seth Harwood on the subject of Jack Wakes Up. It also features music from Fruitcake Superbeing, Black Lab and Lost Dog, plus my poem, Monster.

I hope you like it. To get it right now, click this link.

As a result of the labour that's gone into the new show, plus the fact that I spent the holiday weekend down in Wexford visiting friends, this week's episode of One Among the Sleepless will be late. It's a bigger-than-usual chapter too, so when it does arrive, it'll be a big one.

No comments: