Thursday, May 10, 2007


Episode 28 - Parts One and Two

Yes, episode 28 was just taking too long, so I split it to keep the angry mob (Mr P. Chittings from Dudley and his cat, Tinkle) from breaking down my e-door and lynching me to cries of 'Grrrrr! Where's our episode?'

Part One, as you probably know by now, is a meeting between Mick and Sally and a prelude to things to come in Part Two. Part Two is the bit that's taking the time. I have many voices to do and all kinds of subtleties in those voices to boot. This being in a 'discreetly' gay pub, I have to create voices for gay men, but I want to avoid cliche or stereotype 'gay man' voices. I've also got a 'mature' woman, a wit and various sensitive human emotions in the mix too. So don't expect it tomorrow, listeners. However, my fingers are crossed for Saturday. Cross yours too and we may get lucky.

No comments: