Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick

I came down with a fever on Friday night and on Saturday managed to control it by exceeding the safe amount of paracetemol you're supposed to take in a day. However, yesterday, having got my episode up, I allowed myself to succumb to the unpleasantness this mystery virus. It feels like flu, but without the sore-throat, coughing and nose-blowing. I limited myself to safe amounts of the heavy duty pain killers prescribed by the surgeon and just sat around being hot-cold-hot-cold all day before eventualy throwing in the towel and going to bed at 5pm. I slept through till about 5 this morning and now I'm up and about again, dosed up on pills and feeling - I'm happy to say - a bit better.

1 comment:

Cactusnic said...

Glad to hear it Mike. I hope the recovering starts galloping towards total wellness pretty darn snappy