Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Hospital

I go into hospital tomorrow for that hernia op. They were supposed to send me a date for a pre-op consultation, but that hasn't happened. I checked if things were still on and they are, so I guess it wasn't too important (famous last words). Anyway, I'm not too worried, everyone tells me it's pretty routine and I've got nothing to worry about. They're going to keep me in overnight, so I can't do any work on the podcast for 24 hours or so. However, I'll be back in the saddle on Friday afternoon.

Like Trolls, The Grave (Hall of Mirrors episodes 3 and 4) is a two-parter. But this time I'm going to try to get them up back-to-back, so both parts will go online at the same time. This way you can listen to the first bit on the commute in to work (or whatever) and the second bit on the commute home again. Or, of course, you can just do the whole thing at the same time.

It's not a horror thing, but it has its horrible moments (how could it not?).

No comments: