Saturday, September 01, 2007


Hall of Mirrors - Trolls Part 2

Phew! That was a close one. Just when I thought I was all set to upload, I listened through to make sure there were no mistakes... and there was one - and it almost slipped through. At one stage Martin was talking to Janice and Janice answered a question... that Martin hadn't asked!! I checked the manuscript and there it was - Martin's question. Somehow I'd managed to edit it out, so I had to go and record it and drop it in and re-tag and everything else all over again. So, hopefully now all answers have questions and all questions have answers.
It took a long time to make it, but I think the end result was worth it. I hope you'll agree.

5 comments:

Cactusnic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cactusnic said...

It most definately was worth all your efforts, great stuff Mike!

How did the Parsecs go? I can't find the results anywhere except Mr Sigler and Hutchins are twittering that they are going to burn the convention down cos they were "stiffed" again. How unpleasant.

Mike Bennett said...

Hi Nick
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for the Parsecs, Mark Nemcoff got it with Number One with a Bullet. I can't say I was surprised, it was a fine piece of podcasting. So a round of applause for MYN and fingers crossed for next year.
Cheers
Mike

Cactusnic said...

Pah! I am with Sigler and Hutch all of a sudden. Ah well no accounting for Americans and their taste.

Anonymous said...

Amazing ending. There is always a cosmic justice that plays through your tales which is why I love them...eg Poor old Wayne from OATS comes to mind.

Cheers,
Al Saiz

"Ah well no accounting for Americans and their taste."...we get blamed for everything...