Saturday, April 14, 2007

Noisy Neighbours, Hangover and Re-write

Almost as if on cue, the warm weather brought a night of riotous noise throughout the apartment building last night. Very loud music and people screaming and 'woo'ing almost relentlessly into the courtyard (why do people do that?) I stayed up with a bottle of wine, resigned to the impossibility of sleep without alcohol.
This morning I had to do some re-writing on episode 25. I managed to do it, despite a dull hangover. I just recorded it. Now I'm taking a break with the remains of my Easter egg and a cup of tea. It's another beautiful day outside. I'm expecting another night of screaming. I'm also looking on the Internet for another flat.

1 comment:

- Eric said...

Mike, I feel for you with your neighbours and all... However, Post the show already!

Really, I do feel for you, I just dont have the same issue myself... we cant hear or see our neighours. However, the price I pay, is that I end up driving 60 miles each way to work. No traffic issues, just an hour behind the wheel each way... So, I need your next chapter already..

Great work so far, I cant wait to see who gets bumped off next.
-Eric