Saturday, April 28, 2007


New Show
Yes, I'm still fussing over that new show. I've spent most of Saturday kicking ideas around and writing bits and pieces. At one stage I felt sure I had it: I even made a show logo - see picture. But now, a little the worse for wine at 3.00 a.m. (and listening to my big new music splash-out; The Sisters of Mercy 'Merciful Release' package - O.K. out of some 40 or so tracks I really only like about five, but I get these nostalgia urges and I must obey them. I remember going to the Black October tour at the Lyceum in London in 1984... but hush, now I'm showing my age.

Er, what was I saying? Oh yes, the new show. I've done this artwork for the show, but still haven't settled on a title, 'Podcast Sidecar' is one option, but I'm still not decided.

No comments: