Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Finally... Episode 26

So I got home, all gritted teeth and smoke coming out of my ears. I turned on the computer and began the upload and all was going well... until the signal flatlined for no apparent reason after 15 minutes and the upload was cancelled.
After I'd removed from the head from the wall, I began again. After an hour or so it looked like it actually uploaded - the green progress bar went all the way to the end and then went white again. Oh joy! But hang on, the files at Libsyn weren't showing it as present, if it was there, it was invisible. I was just getting ready to run my head into the wall again when a thought occurred to me: why not turn stuff off and then turn it on again? I did so - and good job too: Episode 26 was there. Oh genuine joy!

So, what's the story? Gaz, Jimmy, Glenn, Ted, Kay, Sally and Adam all sitting around the beer garden of Shenanigans. Suspicions, jealousies, doubts, desires and weirdness; and that's all in the first 15 minutes.

Promos: Jack Palms 2: This is Life / The Homegrown Podcast

No comments: