Wednesday, March 21, 2007


The plink, plink fizz of Alka Seltzer.
This morning I have a hangover and I'm deaf. Last night I went out with some friends and then went on to the Howling Bells gig on my lonesome. I had a good time, they're a great band so how could I not?


Yesterday on this blog - before and after the event - I was like a teenager, which was nice, but this morning I feel like a bag of spanners, I've got an episode to get out and the only bells howling are those of my hangover. Needless to say my enthusiastic blog postings of the last 24 hours have been deleted (as I predicted) and we're all very BBC again.
Here's a link to Howling Bells MySpace page. Have a listen. Below is the video for the new single. I have to go now and get on with my episode (I'm not at work this week - I took the week off)(Thank God).
Fade out to sound of low moan and the plink, plink fizz of Alka Seltzer.


No comments: