Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Back to Blogger

I've decided to come back to Blogger for my routine life-type blogs, I've been using the blog facility at www.MikeBennettPodcast.com, but it seems inappropriate to have me talking about funfairs and winning singing contests on the front page of my podcast site. Or is it? I don't know. Anyway, my cousin and her boyfriend are visiting at the moment and we have been out and about around Dublin. Here's a picture of my cuz and I on a cliff edge in Howth.

I haven't been writing much lately as I've been on a cliff edge in Howth, amongst other places, but I hope to get back to my normal (erratic) schedule soon. I'm on holiday next week, off to Spain and taking the lap top with me to write in the evenings. Now how's that for devotion to the cause?

1 comment:

Cactusnic said...

Have a good holiday oh talented one.