Friday, October 19, 2007


Hair and Skin - Part 1

After nearly three weeks (and literally 24 hours of failed upload attempts using my home Internet connection with Irish f****** Broadband), the latest episode of Hall of Mirrors is now live at Podshow. In the end I had to come down to my local library and use their wi-fi connection. Bingo! Uploaded in 30 minutes. This morning I was uploading for an hour and a half and it still wasn't uploaded when I had to go to work; I left it running, and when I got back, sure enough, the connection had broken and the episode had gone nowhere.

Anyway, I got it up (ho ho) eventually and now it's there for you to retrieve and have a listen to. The story is Hair and Skin, originally written in 1997 and extensively re-written for this podcast airing. It's going to be a multiple episode affair; maybe as many as three (or even four!!) installments. The 'horror' content of the story really starts to roll later in the story, so if you find yourself un-horrified, don't despair - it's coming ;-)

No comments: