Monday, October 08, 2007


Hair and Skin - Delayed by Re-Writes

Unhappy with the original 1997 text, I re-wrote the next entry into the Hall of Mirrors, Hair and Skin, while on holiday. Now however, I feel I've lost some of the rich vein of 'sick and twisted' that the original had, so I'm re-writing the re-write. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to get up early and go to work (I know, I know, so do you) only to come home and nod-off over the keyboard every day.

What I'm saying here is: don't bust my chops. It's coming, it might just be a little delayed... But then, I did say this podcast was going to be 'irregular' time-wise. So expect it when it comes. Sign up for the mailing list at www.oneamongthesleepless.com and get the heads-up when my head is up - off the keyboard and uploading the finished product.

As for the story itself, it's one of my personal favourites. I can only say that when it hits your earbuds, I hope you'll agree. I also hope you like this other cover I knocked up over the weekend. I'm not sure of whether or not to use it on any potential book releases or not. Any feedback welcomed. And if you've got any ideas for cover art, I'd love to see them. I can't promise I'll use them, but I will put them on the website.
Cheers
M

No comments: