Monday, August 13, 2007



Hall of Mirrors

Hello. This is the artwork for the first episode of my short story podcast, Hall of Mirrors'. I've recorded the first story (it's an hour long, so I'm going to cut into 2 episodes). As you know, it was my intention to include the stories as part of The Bonus Track, however, the size of the story recordings (they're all quite large) means that they would dominate that show to the extent that it wouldn't be that show anymore, it would effectively be the Hall of Mirrors podcast in a feed called The Bonus Track. It would be confusing for everyone, especially new listeners. So I'm going to start a new show altogether - new feed, new music, specific H.o.M. intros and outros, and of course, new stories.
It's a varied collection: tales of horror, tales of the grotesque and tales of... er, people getting into situations that they'd really rather avoid.
I hope to get it going by the end of the week, keep an eye on the Bonus Track feed for a H.o.M pre-launch Bonus Track.
Cheers for now
M

1 comment:

Cactusnic said...

I am hoping and skipping with excited anticipation.