Friday, July 13, 2007


Mike Bennett's Bonus Track #2
Hello Listeners
Just a quick note to say that Mike Bennett's Bonus Track #2 is now available from podshow.com / OneAmongTheSleepless.com/bonustrack / podcast alley and directly from here.

It features music, poems and the second part of the interview with Seth Harwood (better quality sound this time). I also spill a few beans on the location of my second novel, which I'm due to start writing... Well, just download the podcast and find out.

I'm going on my holidays (sort of - listen to the show) tomorrow and I'll be fairly offline for three weeks, so if you contact me and I'm slow to respond, that's why. Be patient, I will get back to you.

Cheers
Mike

Passover

Download "Bloodhounds On My Trail" (mp3)
from "Passover"
by The Black Angels
Light In The Attic

More On This Album



Oh yes, and I messed up when I said that Death Cab for Cutie, 'Title and Registration' is on Ioda Promonet (I downloaded it ages ago and forgot where I got it from - Doh!) Anyway, DCfC can be found on the Podshow Podsafe Music Network. Sorry for any confusion.

Also on Podshow: Played All the Wrong Games and 'The Chocolate Box'.

2 comments:

Cactusnic said...

A most entertaining half hour Mike. Many thanks. I am seriously considering getting a pipe and growing a beard. That poetry is pure er... poetry.

Mike Bennett said...

Thanks Nick,
Sorry if you get the episode all over again (see next blog entry). It's not that I'm an indecisive, flighty old fool, it's just that I can't decide how best to market this puppy... Er, I think that makes me an indecisive, flighty old fool.
Actually, scratch the 'old', but the rest can stay.