Thursday, February 15, 2007





Episode 18: it's only a podcast episode.
So I should be sitting down and getting on with Episode 18, but instead I'm sitting here and checking sites and getting up and walking around and doing chores and going out and coming back and looking at the mic and playing the same Raveonettes song (Black Wave)over and over again like a mental patient and doing anything and everything but starting Episode 18. Why? I don't know.


Episode 18: I should just start it right now. Just stop writing this and get on with it. I should, but hey, it's nearly time for my wife to get in. Maybe I'll surprise her with a nice hot meal. Yes, I'll cook something really nice, really different: something that takes a long time to cook and involves a lot of time-consuming fuss. And then tomorrow, yes, I'll start #18 tomorrow. And just keep repeating, Episode 18: it's only a podcast episode, it's only a podcast episode, it's only a podcast episode...

No comments: