Tuesday, May 06, 2008



Salvation Concludes / New Web Site is Launched

Yes indeed, Salvation is concluded. You can find a link to that not here but at my new website, mikebennettpodcast.com

This site is the coolest thing since biscuits. It's so much better than my old site, I mean, I like my old site, but, well, it's kind of static, you know?. You can't actually do anything with it other than look at it and leave.

The new site is interactive and ever-changing. I already changed the front page once today, which in terms of front-page-changing-type activity, is unheard of in my world. And the other great thing about it is, you can interact with it too - you can sign in and leave messages on forums and post stuff and look at stuff and listen to stuff and, well, who needs a TV and a social life when you've got MikeBennettpodcast.Com? Actually, don't answer that. I have a feeling the overwhelming answer will be: 'You do, geek boy!'

I am not a geek boy, I'm a free man!

1 comment:

Nick said...

I am the new number two.

That always made me giggle