Sunday, February 17, 2008


Poacher's Cottage 2 - That's a Wrap, People

OK, ladies and gentlemen. Hall of Mirrors is now concluded with the posting of Poacher's Cottage 2. I could have gone on, but I'd rather stop for a bit now and focus on writing new material. However, I'm not hanging up the mic completely, I'll still podcast occasionally with a new show in the Bonus Track feed called 'Sometimes', because that's when you'll get it, sometimes.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy Poacher's Cottage. Here's a link to the show page at Podshow

4 comments:

kids_cold said...

Saying hello from Hong Kong. Just drop by to tell you, you are execellent. I love your stories and will always be a supporter

Mike Bennett said...

Thank you, yuan.
I greatly appreciate that :-)
M

Mike Bennett said...

p.s. Have you tried One Among the Sleepless? It's bigger than the stories, so it's more fun. Sort of.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.